1. Place onion in a slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper, mixing thoroughly.
3. Rub the mixture on the meat, coating evenly. Place the pork in the slow cooker.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, and cayenne pepper, mixing thoroughly.
5. Add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
6. Remove the meat. Using two forks, shred the meat and onions coarsely and discard the fat.
Â§ 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
Â§ 2 tbsp brown sugar
Â§ 1 tbsp paprika
Â§ 1 tsp Salt
Â§ 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Â§ 3 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
Â§ 6 tbsp cider vinegar
Â§ 1 cup Low-sodium Chicken Broth
Â§ 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Â§ red pepper flakes to taste
Â§ 1 tsp sugar
Â§ 1 tsp dry mustard
Â§ 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Serving Size (Makes 8 Servings)
Amount per serving
Total Fat4 g
Saturated Fat1 g
Total Carbs7 g