- Lie supine on bench. Position inside of forearms under roller pads with arms out to each side. Slightly bend elbows and internally rotate shoulders so elbows are back.
- Raise lever upward and together in hugging motion. Lower weight until slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulder. Repeat.
Latest from the blog
- TomTom Cardio Sport Watches Offer GPS And Heart Rate Tracking In One Light Package
- Ernestine Shepherd: Learn How This Grandmother Went From Flab to Fab
- Supplements For Building Muscle. The basics.
- Using Apps to Build Muscle
- Testosterone boosters increases testosterone levels
- Pros & Cons of Nitric Oxide Supplements
- Bodybuilding supplement ABC
- Body transformation – Mindaugas Vilnius from Lithuania
TomTom only introduced its lineup of GPS...
That all changed when Shepherd decided her...
As part of any bodybuilding program, balance...
Name: Candice Keene Height/Weight: 136/5’5 Q. How...
Name: Monica Winn Height/Weight: 5’3 – 105lbs...
Name: Beth Peshia Height/Weight:6’0 145-160 Q. How...