- Position feet under support with knees bent. With two medicine balls at bottom of chute, grasp closest medicine ball with both hands.
- With ball in both hands, lie down onto back support while lowering medicine ball behind head. Raise torso from back support by bending waist and hips while raising ball overhead. Immediately throw ball into target and grasp other medicine ball at bottom of chute. Repeat movement.
Latest from the blog
- TomTom Cardio Sport Watches Offer GPS And Heart Rate Tracking In One Light Package
- Ernestine Shepherd: Learn How This Grandmother Went From Flab to Fab
- Supplements For Building Muscle. The basics.
- Using Apps to Build Muscle
- Testosterone boosters increases testosterone levels
- Pros & Cons of Nitric Oxide Supplements
- Bodybuilding supplement ABC
- Body transformation – Mindaugas Vilnius from Lithuania
TomTom only introduced its lineup of GPS...
That all changed when Shepherd decided her...
As part of any bodybuilding program, balance...
Name: Candice Keene Height/Weight: 136/5’5 Q. How...
Name: Monica Winn Height/Weight: 5’3 – 105lbs...
Name: Beth Peshia Height/Weight:6’0 145-160 Q. How...