Put one arm overhead. Position forearm as close as possible to upper arm. Grasp elbow overhead with other hand.
Pull elbow back and toward head. Hold stretch. Repeat with opposite arm.
See Overhead Lat Stretch for similar exercise which can be performed with this stretch.
- Triceps, Long Head
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Teres Major
Latest from the blog
- TomTom Cardio Sport Watches Offer GPS And Heart Rate Tracking In One Light Package
- Ernestine Shepherd: Learn How This Grandmother Went From Flab to Fab
- Supplements For Building Muscle. The basics.
- Using Apps to Build Muscle
- Testosterone boosters increases testosterone levels
- Pros & Cons of Nitric Oxide Supplements
- Bodybuilding supplement ABC
- Body transformation – Mindaugas Vilnius from Lithuania
TomTom only introduced its lineup of GPS...
That all changed when Shepherd decided her...
As part of any bodybuilding program, balance...
Name:Mindy Karuk Height/Weight:5’7 125lbs Nickname(s): Minders, Mindu,...
Name: Angelique Kronebusch Height/Weight: 5’2 105lbs Nickname(s):...
Name: Beth Peshia Height/Weight:6’0 145-160 Q. How...
- Home - 181,706 views
- Galleries - 168,209 views
- Everything About Loose Skin And Weight Loss - 48,422 views
- Get It Right: The Deadlift - 34,095 views
- Congratulations to 4 Time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler - 25,992 views
- Congratulations to Amanda Latona, winner of 2010 Europa SuperShow Bikini Class - 25,234 views
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – Total Back Training - 24,010 views
- Interview with Very Beautifull NPC Figure Competitor Patty Zariello - 19,232 views