Put one arm overhead. Position forearm as close as possible to upper arm. Grasp elbow overhead with other hand.
Pull elbow back and toward head. Hold stretch. Repeat with opposite arm.
See Overhead Lat Stretch for similar exercise which can be performed with this stretch.
- Triceps, Long Head
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Teres Major
Latest from the blog
- Soy the Miracle Food linked to Cancer and Brain Damage
- Chicken McNuggets, Why its not Banned?
- NPC National Championships 2014 Bikini Class F
- What is Gluten Free?
- Diabetes, Diet and Your Healt
- Foods We Eating Wrong
- NPC National Championships 2014 Bikini Class E
- NPC National Championships 2014 Bikini Class D
If you were to thoroughly review the...
When you are cooking up your poultry...
NPC National Championships 2014 Bikini Class F, Top...
Name: Candice Keene Height/Weight: 136/5’5 Q. How...
Name: Monica Winn Height/Weight: 5’3 – 105lbs...
Name: Beth Peshia Height/Weight:6’0 145-160 Q. How...