Put one arm overhead. Position forearm as close as possible to upper arm. Grasp elbow overhead with other hand.
Pull elbow back and toward head. Hold stretch. Repeat with opposite arm.
See Overhead Lat Stretch for similar exercise which can be performed with this stretch.
- Triceps, Long Head
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Teres Major
Latest from the blog
- TomTom Cardio Sport Watches Offer GPS And Heart Rate Tracking In One Light Package
- Ernestine Shepherd: Learn How This Grandmother Went From Flab to Fab
- Supplements For Building Muscle. The basics.
- Using Apps to Build Muscle
- Testosterone boosters increases testosterone levels
- Pros & Cons of Nitric Oxide Supplements
- Bodybuilding supplement ABC
- Body transformation – Mindaugas Vilnius from Lithuania
TomTom only introduced its lineup of GPS...
That all changed when Shepherd decided her...
As part of any bodybuilding program, balance...
Name: Candice Keene Height/Weight: 136/5’5 Q. How...
Name: Monica Winn Height/Weight: 5’3 – 105lbs...
Name: Beth Peshia Height/Weight:6’0 145-160 Q. How...