Put one arm overhead. Position forearm as close as possible to upper arm. Grasp elbow overhead with other hand.
Pull elbow back and toward head. Hold stretch. Repeat with opposite arm.
See Overhead Lat Stretch for similar exercise which can be performed with this stretch.
- Triceps, Long Head
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Teres Major
Latest from the blog
- Steroids And The Golden Era Of Bodybuilding
- Carbs Are Bad For You
- Prohormones and Designer Steroids BANNED. More Updates
- Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz both fail drug tests
- You Know You Need A Better Sleep
- New Steroid Law (DASCA) Goes Into Effect – Just a Reminder
- Top Dangerous Habits We Have
- 2015 NPC Dre’ Dillard Classic Bikini Class B
Whenever you ask an old-timer regarding the...
You will nearly never ever meat a...
This finaly finishes the sale of all...
Name: Candice Keene Height/Weight: 136/5’5 Q. How...
Name: Monica Winn Height/Weight: 5’3 – 105lbs...
Name: Beth Peshia Height/Weight:6’0 145-160 Q. How...